By Joe McCullough
#1 Kindle Bestseller in "Study Guides" - Amazon.com: April 2014 via Feb. 2015
#1 Kindle Bestseller in "Study Skills" - Amazon.com: April, may possibly 2014
#2 Bestseller in "Study Skills" - Amazon.com: April 2014
Let's face it, we are living in a fast moving global. as a way to prevail, you need to be ready to soak up info swiftly, and to imagine logically and creatively - all whilst. scholars needs to observe find out how to triumph over the high-pressure demanding situations of an intensely aggressive society. With know-how at the upward push, figuring out how to profit efficiently often is the most vital ability you ever own. regrettably, so much people have been by no means taught the particular paintings of studying. Many scholars fight, now not simply because they are not clever, yet simply because they only have been by no means taught the infrequent thoughts offered during this ebook. good, that is all approximately to alter!
It does not subject in case you are a most sensible scholar, or slightly passing, you could eventually examine extra in much less time. Accelerated studying recommendations for Students will convey you confirmed steps to maximise your strength.
Some life-changing secrets and techniques you will find inside of comprise:
- recommended how one can deal with your actual and psychological energy
- why detrimental feelings akin to tension and anxiousness actually ruin your skill to learn
- how to double your studying functions in 10 mins or less
- how to advance a private "learning toolkit" to grasp any subject
- time-management tips for the busy scholar - extremely valuable
- 11 functional reminiscence ideas so that you keep extra of what you learn
- 5 ninja note-taking recommendations (that will provoke even your teachers)
- 20 special suggestions for college kids desirous to in achieving large success
And, a lot more...
You'll quickly know the way to benefit whatever and every little thing extra simply. improve your pondering abilities this present day! do not waste one other second of a while and effort utilizing inefficient studying innovations. the cloth offered inside those pages can assist you release your brain's striking energy.
You swap, the contest adjustments, and the area adjustments. What can't switch is your selection to proceed making an investment in your self. Release your internal genius and develop into the coed you have been continually intended to be!
Read or Download Accelerated Learning Techniques for Students: Learn More in Less Time PDF
Similar studying & workbooks books
Do you want to put in writing for ebook, yet can’t locate the time or motivation to take action? Do you already submit academically or professionally, and wish to increase your portfolio of courses? do you want assist in guiding your scholars as they set out on a profession as released authors? turning into an writer presents an obtainable and interesting toolkit for authors, scholars, teachers and different pros who are looking to construct their careers, their self assurance and their own pride via book.
Get actively engaged on your studying! TAKING cost OF YOUR studying: A consultant to school luck exhibits you the way. via best you thru workforce workshops and actual existence examples, this textbook is helping you study the research behavior and test-taking secrets and techniques that experience enabled numerous others get well grades. Written for any collage scholar regardless of your classification 12 months or grade aspect common, TAKING cost OF YOUR studying is the textbook you will use many times all through university to get well grades.
Problem-solving and computational talents, with detailed specialize in using the Casio FX-260 calculator, figuring out grids, and methods for dealing with notice difficulties. asserting the better half workbook sequence to the GED attempt sequence perform makes excellent with McGraw-Hill's up to date GED Workbook sequence, which displays the 2002 try out directions.
Extra resources for Accelerated Learning Techniques for Students: Learn More in Less Time
4) Take Regular Breaks 5) Make the Information Stand Out. 6) Organize the Information Meaningfully 7) Create a Mnemonic 8) Set it to Music 9) Memory Flashing 10) Sleep on it 11) Review the Material Frequently Show You Know Step 4: Examine and Embrace Examine Your Knowledge Embrace Your Knowledge Show You Know Step 5: Review, Revise, and Reward Review and Revise Reward Show You Know Call to Action Show You Know Part 2: But Wait, There’s More! Six Super Success Strategies Introduction Strategy #1: Take Effective Notes (Five Ninja Note-Taking Techniques) Show You Know Strategy #2: Read Faster (Five Simple Steps to Double Your Reading Speed) Show You Know Strategy #3: Set SMART Goals (Five Easy Strategies for Achieving SMART Goals) Show You Know Strategy #4: Manage Your Time (Ten Time-Management Tips for the Busy Student) Show You Know Strategy #5: Eat Healthy (Ten Brain-Healthy Foods for Smarter Eating) Show You Know Strategy #6: Be Happy (Ten Proven Ways to Increase Happiness) Show You Know Part 3: Closing Thoughts and Bonus Resources Closing Thoughts Bonus Resource 1: Top 20 Tips for Student Success Bonus Resource 2: Killer Websites for Student Success Bonus Resource 3: Calling All Callouts Bonus Resource 4: Quoting All Quotes Bibliography About the Author Acknowledgements Nobody works in a vacuum.
Auditory Strategies One of the best learning strategies, in general, is cooperative learning. This is especially useful for auditory learners. Find a study buddy or study group with whom you can discuss your ideas and share what you are learning. Take turns explaining the material to each other. If you can’t explain what you have learned to someone else, you don’t really understand it. After you have finished learning a topic, quiz each other to review the material. In addition to being a useful learning strategy, studying with another person is often more enjoyable.
This also requires that your keyboard is at the right height. In addition, your computer monitor should be at head height and about a foot away from you. Finally, you want your desk to be at a comfortable height for writing (and typing if your keyboard sits on your desk). 7) Manage your Physical and Mental Energy As a student, one of the most important skills you can have, one that will help you succeed in school and in life, is the ability to manage your physical and mental energy. Managing your energy is all about being aware of how you are feeling – both physically and mentally.
Accelerated Learning Techniques for Students: Learn More in Less Time by Joe McCullough